2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre Justbeats he inclined Ni wear

Put on plug behind is not?Is very difficult?"
Zhi Die hence ask a way:"That elder sister knows the proportion placing water rice?"
The pure Yan is stunned speechless, immediately have some to stammer out:"What proportion unlike example of, anyway I can cook even if count!"
The Zhi Die rushes toward Chi on smiling, way:"Elder sister, if water putting is many and then will cook into a gruel, if water putting is little and then will cook clip to living rice.This don't you know,beats by dre australia?"
Pure face of Yan Qiao immediately the Fei is red, she has no speech to answer, but becomes angry from embarrassment ground to put out strength to clench my meat meat not to put!
I pour!The Zhi Die are abashed you ashamed, but you vent anger upon me, this for what reason also?!But for the sake of family in peace and harmony, I still have to eat dirt, strong the favorite sparerib packing to smile to start to clip a pure Yan put her inside in the bowl, then use gentleness such as water of the vision silently look at a wench.
Wench sudden about to cry, immediately release oneself is doing evil things of hand, rush toward my bosom to blare to swallow ground to sob.
The Zhi Die saw immediately frighten turn pale, she quickly pulls the dress Cape of pure Yan, small track:"The elder sister of Yan Yan, sorry.Just was that I ain't good, I don't should be ridiculous!"
The pure Yan turns a head to see Zhi Die that shape that is rattled and suddenly rushes toward Chi on smiling, although the radiant drop of tear son of full face, but the Yan doesn't live her that joys Yan.She says with smile:"Little younger sister Die, I ain't the spirit that livings you, are you afraid of?My Liu Qing Yan is the capacity for generosity very small in normal times?"
Say wench Jiao the Zong out and away knocks my head, part way:"What about me, drive this guy to touched cry!"
My wry smile wears to hold tight the hand of wench, "feed, wench you even if isn't wanting to cry to also speak first the truth cried clearly cries again very good?Make everyone misunderstand, make a surprised a suddenly of!"
Wench not from lose to smile, way:"Smelly elder brother, you will say!Somebody else's emotion once hatching, that is still free carefree to speak clear?If speak clear, the emotion of that ferment not all run off?Is all your this smelly elder brother, make somebody else the white white lost a lot of tearses, also have little younger sister Die be frightenned by me whole faults that is you also!"
I say with smile:"That BE, that BE!Amitabha, fault fault, the old Na knew offense!"
At ours among the meal, the happy voice of everyone joke not the hopeless situation spread, the Chong overflows the most perfect and the most harmonious sweet atmosphere in the dinner.Probably, this is me whole life Wen Jia Da Dun's family pursuing is happy to livingly miniature ……
(In fact all of this several chapters wrote at first okay, should consumedly of the request carried on some change, so details top some link up to not and greatly fit together, hope consumedly forgive.Yu Yu Feng's singing what to want is love, not wretchedness, so the reaction is just so big.The Feng sings a mm affair to temporary come to an end for the time being, however I will carry on a modification according to everyone's opinion.And the woman of host's Mr. will reach to weigh nine more of number, absolutely can't let to like YY consumedly disappoint!)





Book ten return to home chapter 263 spring tide in the bathroom
Renew time:2008-9-1616:31:17 chapter word numbers:4474


Because a don't more than two months didn't meet, after Zhao Ya sees I such as little girl have been tying up at me nearby.And other female kids also make allowance for the pain that she struggles in the foreign land alone, connect vegetable to like to eat pure Yans of flavor to all intentionally leave space for us.
After become my girl friend, the Zhao Ya's of eyebrow eye is effeminate day by day, any further have no those early years that cold Jun and overbearing pride, maturity and one-upmanship extravagant manner, anti- pour to as before taste the bond maid of love taste.
"Wei, I last year a year and then praise me for a while for home earning up and must of U.S. dollar, you shoulding?"Lean against me generous shoulder, Zhao Ya exceedingly fascinating and charming ground the inclined Ni wear me.
I very enjoy ground to hug the female body of mature fragrance, smile don't smile ground to looking at woman's way:"Good!That friendship son do you say what I should praise you?"
Zhao Ya is suddenly awkward and shy, the Fei is red Qiao face to grind teeth a very long suddenly small track:"H'm ……be accompany the somebody else to take a shower ……this is cheap to die your this sex maniac?"
Although her voice is almost small even the ants can not hear, certainly listen to dint or listen to clearly by my abnormal condition.But I smile way:"What?Accompany you to rise early?Tomorrow since early run BE,dr dre cheap?Isn't very good, you just come back tonight, jet lag didn't pour well, had better sleep more a short while?"
Zhao Ya and then abashed annoy again, the Qiao face is almost more red drop blood, but also have to a soft-voiced way:"Not is rise early running, is keep the somebody else company ……H'm, accompany the somebody else to take a shower!You are bad to die, know to pack to can't hear!"
I ha ha cachinnation, way:"Is my graceful son to want to wash a mandarin duck bath with me!Good affair like this you speak up, here again have no other people, use wear mosquito hum?"
Say I a start to embrace beautiful woman, the dynasty second floor bathroom walks.While going out, but the woman be worried that the another sister sees, the Jiao Qus all frighten shiver, showing the eyes is to again and again see toward the or so Qu.
Is very quick to put full water of the big bathtub of the second floors, Zhao Ya looking at me but has some difficult say for feeling ground:"Wei son, I want to take off clothes, you ……once turned round to go?"
I the corner of mouth Qin smile, but the head firmly shook to shake, keeping hanging up relentless the look in the eyes was more direct to give her words negative.
Zhao Ya has to by leap and bound give° own pajama to fade bottom, then act to constantly pull out sexy lace bra and the lace pants in black bottom, ascend a have lovely convex cave and romantic and charming nude body to rear.
Although have been 27 years old, due to maintaining properly Zhao Ya's body still keeps sending forth endless youth vitality, plump, the sheen, flexibility is hundred percent, blood relationship the even figure is convex cave finish now and with one climax following another, two arms
Being slippery to get fed up with is clean, like dirty mire but not the jade Ou of Xie, but two snow-white high thighs are more white dazzling brilliant.Neck Bo the circle is long,Beats By Dre Justbeats, Wen Run is like snow, full of marvellous temptation.The green silk of full head tidily combs toward the brain Hou, again lovely dish become a hair Ji, Liu Mei Ying's lips add, pretty, cloud delivers snow white skin, let public absolute being the fan inebriate.
When my color is fond of fan's ground to eye, Zhao Ya Wei some Jiaos breathe heavily, the milk of that towering outstanding fragrant Feng pink point along with she concussion of the heart start shaking to concuss to rise and fall and make little Long Fei Heng of my private parts domineeringly proud more to rise.
"Wei son you hurry!"Zhao Ya sees me not to take off clothes to take, but a strength son stare at the body of noting oneself, although the heart is a bit small proud, still keep being loved very hot vision of Lang to don't naturally make to get up.
I smile a way:"Ya Er, you take off for me not very good?"
Zhao Ya smells the speech have to come over to take off clothes for me, but the small hand is some to shiver, that sort is clean and neat while completely having no oneself to just take off clothes.
I am a bit funny, so mature woman, once the feeling move, unexpectedly is almost general with little girl to have no two.Miss she the pain that work hard alone in the United States, I the heart bottom Be some to sigh with regret, slightly hug she into keep in mind in, light and softly daut shining hair of woman's utter darkness and white delicate neck.
Zhao Ya nestles at my bad in, Be enjoying my petting and stretching out young and delicate jade hand to lightly crumple a lane in my chest and return the mumbling way of look in the eyes dim moonlight:"Wei son, your shape really like!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"BE, I how feel that your chest muscle compares my a lot of big?"
Zhao Ya Yi Zheng absurdly sees oneself that towering jade milk, immediately abashed**a , clenched in my waist so a , Chen way:"Sex maniac, know to talk nonsense!"
I ha ha on smiling, naked of the lamb start to embrace to walk into bathtub, way:"Like, make me come to serve our Zhao Jia today extravagant!"Say, I will she the Jiao Qu of the whole charming pole dipped into Wen Shui, then stretched hand to take a bathing dew in the past.
Zhao Ya stretches hands and then wants to answer, but I didn't make her succeed and simultaneously extruded joss-stick wave, part way:"I said that today is served a spoilt daughter of a rich family by An, know?"
Say, I raise Zhao Ya first that pen pretty high snow-white thigh, from bottom upward, carefully paint the joss-stick wave in the top, part still light and softly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论