2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre australia herses start to bea

Because two big organization of pick to pull out.
Can not find to really be fierce to, should kill of also kill about, leave of is also temporarily can not move, so two eldest brothers one Nu under, with the homicide case take place of the guest house for center of a circle, two second-grade organizations that this takes and more than 40s third-grade organization, and all of the countless small gang destroy.
The aim of underworld:Rather be willing to be wrong to kill 1,000, in no case pass one person!
One annual convention, Zheng Xuan formally joins an underworld.
※※※
"Depend, you abashed not ashamed, still flow Ma Niao this time, have no time!"Ma Tian Yu smiles to scold a way.
I discommode very much:"The somebody else is touched.Can know you, I be really ……I really is ……"
Now that language description not is expressed with the activity.I opened a pair of arms and hugged their waists.This time must make with them good relation, this calls win hearts by illegitimate mean,beats by dre australia.
The week far ambition intentionally gives a tremble and clapped for a while, I say with smile:"Is little Be getting more disgusting here.We aren't GAY."Say to return to say, he and Ma Tian Yu also stretched hand to hug together my double shoulder.
Have deep brotherly affection!
However I admit, I the viewpoint of the in the mind has a little dirtiness this time:"The clear example of history of old man's house in God, I connect to embrace with two big men tightly together the disgusting and unbearable action like this also did, you protect me safe and sound in this storm!"
Ma Tian Yu signals hint everyone to release, then seriously says:"Now had better be small D to go to the absolute being Bu meeting headquarters right away and tell elder generation the business of the occurrence.I and far ambition go to ten call the brotherses, start to beat'wildcat'of signal.I allow commander, far ambition term chief, small D, is an eldest brother."
Depend!Different idea!
Make me will report letter to the absolute being Bu, if old man knows to is what I let absolute being Bu will sink into this kind of situation, very probably make me dividing the corpse on the spot;Even if didn't die in the old man's hand, came back to still need to be wildcat eldest brother, that didn't I become successful in career bird?Two big organization affirmation is recognize quasi- I come to beat, and pursue relentlessly fierce dozen, spare no one.
My of course not dares to speak the true viewpoint out of and have to a little bit tactfully:"Ha ha, two eldest brothers encouraged me too much?Younger brother the ability of He De He, stupid and short can't do again, how can be eldest brother?Play trick?Telling others will let to go together to laugh heartily.I also the back of the bottom that go together with in two eldest brothers run errands."
The good elephant of Ma Tian Yu's finding my intention and saying with smile , not, is crafty to say with smile:"Who call we two lives that all owe you, also can match with you to threaten in your under charge and say again, absolute being Bu eldest brother can say, this wildcat is yours, we can not flee power.This but go against the law of, make an intelligent property right method!"
Hold, penal code you aren't afraid still afraid of***intelligent property right method, are you to put a paste to make me clearly?I am great anger, unbearable ……also can endure again, who make them are two people, and at will a can also choke me to death with the little finger, however I still must defend ah, this but relate to dead, not ability careless, be beating of under charge however the opportunity for running away also greatly orders:"But you really aren't afraid of other people to say you even a very small mans are all not equal to, also want to be under charge for him, you protect live a face?" Cutthroat Mao, as long as is a way up of, who be shameless?
"Is alas, can't, who call we are to know that the person hoping to repay boon walks own road to make the other people say.Besides we are brotherses to come.1:00 of most, you this eldest brother not just put to play of, you can take how are we?"Did not say of, the week far ambition and affirmation of Ma Tian Yu is a nostril to give vent to anger.
?Originally I this eldest brother not only walk into death, still false?This can not even promise.I still need to resist, and want to mention the decibel of voice, any results are all regardless the sacrifice.
"I ……H'm, not bad, everyone is a brothers, I how to sit on your head!I promised, this eldest brother I was."I am almost a gnash teeth in hatred to finish saying these words.Because I see them two when I just said the first word raise a fist, in the moment sway at me ah sway.
"Is alas, how to say the ancients of?BE what understand the changes of the times as extraordinary talent, have never thought small D to turn pretty quickly of, let us want to vent be beaten mercilessly all of a sudden of depressed also can not find a person."
Hold, also make cool criticism, if opened to beat me to make you hurtle at most before;If you don't listen to, I forever heel at you behind, die after dying to want also to compare you a , that just has achievement.
"Good.Eldest brother, you slowly walk."Two muscle males mutually hand and found out the motor that I hide and rode to walk, faced to walk to still throw down a , " eldest brother wants to concern an inferiority, besides the inferiority is harmed, so you think a way by yourself to the absolute being Bu will."
Is dizzy, have never seen I so timid eldest brother!Is alas, contented small D, anyway you were an eldest brother, this longed for day and night before, although and dream of of had a little a margin, , should be a very big margin.
Hereafter must make great effort!For the sake of the dream, also for following own brothers!
※※※
Preannounce:Man's article comes to an end for the time being and descends a chapter beginning, the woman of drama continuously appeared!





The text chapter 11 hopes
Renew time:2009-6-1122:01:56 chapter word numbers:3294


Words outside
"I say an old horse, you at the beginning the one mouthful bite to certainly let the eldest brother is eldest brother, whether see also too a little bit quasi-ly?"
After several years, the week far ambition asks Ma Tian Yu like this.
The language center of gravity of Ma Tian Yu is long ground of to answer a way:"Far ambition ah, although my age is smaller than you,can not deny my experience is more than you, experience also more wide than you, see a person also more quasi-, so I at the beginning and compete first push eldest brother to make eldest brother, be afraid you rob fore the noodles says to make what election, that harmed brothers friendship too much.You see much good now, our brothers feelings is much deep."
"However at the beginning I listen to you how isn't that flavor.Said again, I heard again you with the eldest brother met for the first time Chuai he was one feet, and gave him a to fell off over the shoulder for the second time.Is this what is the row again?"Week the far ambition is interrogative.
"This calls the sky will decline big term and this person Yi, necessarily and first Lao its physique, bitterness it heart ambition, hungry its body ……" Ma Tian Yu really dares to say, "I am to let the eldest brother experience fore, quickly become just ah.You said, the eldest brother was that bear kind, and compared with now before ……you said, you said by yourself, can compare?Can you say that I am tough and I dare to make the person like that be eldest brother?"
The week far ambition can not help noding and take something with a grain of salt, way:"This also can say your taste like, if say that you are to intentionally let eldest brother to take eldest brother for successful in career bird, die quickly, kill me don't believe that you are that kind of a people as well.Is alas, the I took YOU!"
"Depend, take his fart."Luckily I early hide in one side, otherwise week the far ambition make him cheat, " he is a superstition!If he is to predict to don't already believe firmly to eldest brother of absolute being Bu just, think want ~only I am the organization name of eldest brother to call wildcat, without equal in strength."
See is me, Ma Tian Yu stem smiles several tracks:"This also proves what I believed is quite good.Go to start into eventually, far the spirits have never left to once leave you.Do you dare to deny?Could you deny?"
Depend, Ma Tian Yu's fist+Ma Tian Yu's mouth Be getting more invincible!
※※※
I sit on old man's in front, meticulous, concentrate on, allow a sweat to drip don't dare to wipe as well for a while.Because listen to old man who finish the description have been sitting deluxe leather over there greatly depend to carry on the back wood of sofa wear a face, stay calm and collected, have still been contemplating up to now, give me two courages me don't dare to disturb him as well.
"Divide corpse?Is the chicken crafty?Male prostitute?Slave?Infuse a crest?Pick skin?Dig an eye?……"I also have no carefree, in the entertain foolish ideas, I guess old man whether is considering how handle me, more think that the heart is more panic.This kind of is silent to make me can not stand, luckily the old man moved first.
He is from a Tan wood cabinet of flank in take out a small tube-shaped container, then delivered three copper money to go in again, shake ah shake.
"Is not my such a small potato?Need to be practised divination to decide the way that I die?Need not bothered."I have already embraced dead decision, anyway Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论