2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre australia Wu Mu Ma's w

"
Text slightly ha ha on smiling, body form suddenly on changing, already go to that woman after death, the left hand is one Lan, the disease orders her numb cave and dumb cave, the right hand changes claw, button up her throat.That woman originally had no to take precautions against to it of heart, where did she thought of this mutation?Would be 3 Wu Mu Dengs are also unexpectedly.
Wu Mu Mang's way:"Two younger brothers, what are you dry?"
The text slightly ignores, way:"The glory of the square, hears that you can discard you for the sake of department Ma Shi's granddaughter inside achievement, that today this you would like to?"
The square glory has a fit a way:"Text slightly, unexpectatively you does the open peace help elder and unexpectedly do one matter like this?"
Text slightly way:"I don't make you discard my own all fighting skills as well and said Mi where is the king ."
Square glory favour way:"I don't know that I really don't know."
Text slightly way:"That good, you from breaking a pair of arms can also."
Wu Mu Ma's way:"Two younger brothers, you how do this kind of matter?Did you faint a head?"
Text slightly favour way:"Eldest brother, my everythingses all help for the sake of the peace, everything for the sake of world common people, world can Jian, if my text slightly for the sake of personal private, damn by heaven.The glory of the square, you choose it a."
The square glory roars with laughter a way:"I have no with her kiss without cause, and I am helping with peace, do with long joy temple now rightness, I too anxious to is your dying more many people more good.You kill her ah, am I about to see gamesome."
The text slightly hums a , on the hand on making an effort, have already leaked out blood on that woman neck.The square glory frighteneds, favour way:"Slowly, I break a pair of arms by myself.Please don't kill her."
Text slightly way:"Speak Mi king is where, isn't better?"
Square glory spirit way:"Where do I know."Said to take out a bayonet, suddenly flows tear falls, way:"Hoping you to talk calculates words."
BE just wanting to unload to go toward oneself's left arm, text slightly favour way:"Slowly, I say that you break a pair of arms, didn't you slice down."
Square glory Nu way:"How do you still want?"
Text slightly way:"You how just to Zhao Tai of, you how then to you.Another hand, let my eldest brother help and then become for you."
Square the glory lo wear that woman downfall the tears come to shape, lo wear text slightly that shape that hate,beats by dre australia, a cruel, lift Zhang to oneself left shoulder to clap.A frailty rings, square the glory is painful to pour at ground up.
Text slightly again way:"Eldest brother, you discarded his another hand."
Although Wu Mu knows that doing to against like this is chivalrous, disobeys oneself more at ordinary times of style, always know these two younger brothers is brave have been already striven for, although don't know that he like this does what purpose, the words still listenned to him, walk to the square glory in front way:"Square little Xia, you set against with the whole martial wood, you set against with world masses of people common people, this is strange not we, hope you later on turn over a new leaf this time."Finish saying to lift Zhang to go toward square glory right shoulder arm place the shot goes.
A frailty rings, square glory almost dizzy dead past, quivering voice way:"You can put her?"
Text slightly way:"The glory of the square, you this hands arm don't know as well to when can be good, hope you earlier get up, but all of the matter of today is been responsible for by me, hope you hereafter don't early my eldest brother, three younger brothers, four younger brothers revenge, you sought me and then became.Till then, I in no case strike back."Finish saying the right hand left that woman throat and suddenly lifted Zhang to clap toward that woman top of head.
4 people together track:"Don't ."But that woman have already poured at ground up.Once the glory of the square jump but rise, is a pair of arms a burst of acute pain, lost balance more, and then fell down in the ground.
Text slightly way:"The glory of the square remembers my words."Say and start to embrace that woman, way:"Eldest brother, three younger brothers, four younger brothers, we leave."
Wu Mu Nu's way:"What did you do?I want to kill you."
Text slightly way:"Eldest brother, I help for the sake of the peace, for the sake of world common people, leave here, I then is explaining with you good?"
Wu Mu Ma's way:"What good explanation of?You killed Luo female Xia, you killed the person of long joy temple, you killed a good person."
Text slightly way:"You then know to keep around and have what productive, chivalrous is first?Have what use, you so can save a person and save two people, but I am for saving world.But this square glory, hamper us to save world, Luo female the dead of the Xia is worth.We leave here and explain with you again.I have already disregarded completely life and death, you want to kill, can kill me at any time, I also wait a square the glory come to kill me at any time, but invite you to listen to after I explain, I tell you how do behind again kill me, not very good?"
Wu Mu Yi claps a wall way:"Walk."
Square glory helplessly lo wear they leave, tears any further control didn't live to flow down, wanted to weep aloud, the but again doesn't dare, only afraid led flower language Jie to wait person to come to lo he or she distress put on tears with the knee mutually, very not easy station get up, walks toward strange place to, he knows this arm to be good friends with unless someone answers for he or she, but he can not let the flower language Jie know, but this isn't familiar, thinking of should seek white impermanent, the favour changes a direction to that wood but goes.
Is very not easy to go to that wood to win, sought a time in the grave field, but where have the white impermanent shadow, favour"elder generation elder generation" call.
Led a short while, suddenly listenned to after death one humality in the distance:"The glory of the square, do you how can have here?"
The square glory frighteneds, this voice is exactly a Yi breeze.The favour turns head call way:"Zhang door."
The Yi breeze deludes a way:"The glory of the square, who do you seek?Your double arm how?"The favour comes forward to give square the glory look into some kind of, favour for him connect good, way:"The glory of the square harms not and lightly, completely get up, at least 78 day, is who harm yours?"
The square glory finally flows tear falls, way:"Zhang door, I harmed to kill a person."
The Yi breeze is dark surprised, way:"Speak to let I listen to what happened."
Square the glory favour will say out with Wu Wen Zhao, Lyu Si Ren,'s matter.The Yi breeze body is one Zhan, way:"Do they unexpectedly do one matter like this?The glory of the square, only afraid are they again sullying you."
Square glory Nu way:"What?Let Wu Lin's middleman think that elder sister is what I kill?"The Yi breeze point nods.Square glory way:"The true facts head quarter is big white, Zhang door, do you believe my words?"
Yi breeze suddenly smile way:"I first eye then lo although you dare to do ill news but don't dare person who do the big ill news, I first eye more lo you are that do force remarkable talent, have no lo you still do the person of important event.The I believes you."
Square glory face ascend a red, way:"I know my fighting skill is really very high, may do force remarkable talent, but I not is BE the person of important event.Zhang door too teacher, you how does a person come here?"
Yi breeze way:"Hear recently haunt here, more hear that the white is impermanent to also appear, went toward to come here, and then saw to have graveyard here, so come to lo lo.I always a person of."
The square glory bewares of a way:"That in case of is running into their your a person to deal with?"
Yi breeze way:"The I once sees they several times, their fighting skill is also really very high, however they not just my opponent.And, recently I also lo their man's natural character is really pretty good.Just don't know why they want to over kill innocence again."
Square glory favour way:"The possibility that they kill is all in fact a bad person, hypocrite."
The Yi breeze suddenly asks a way:"The glory of the square, do you come to do what here?Return elder generation elder generation ground to keep calling?Which elder generation do you call?"
Square glory favour way:"I don't know as well, after I get hurt, that elder generation makes me follow him here, but suddenly be again missing, probably drive Zhang door too the teacher frightenned to run."
Yi breeze way:"He is long what a shape?"
Square glory favour way:"Do not know, he the black dress receives noodles again."
Yi breeze way:"Calculate, let's return ."
The square glory favour follows him to return to walk.Arrived in the street, Yi breeze way:"Like, square glory, the I returned to, you keep to harm so much well and also have and call to spend miss to change a place, had better not see a martial Lin."Finish saying to leave.
The square glory favour nods to call BE, thought of to leave Inn so long, also have no knowledge condition how, the favour runs to return to Inn.On seeing can not help frighteneding to disgrace, sees turn over a sky to reply ground in the hall, full on the ground BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论