2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio hd tarts to jump the m

Body one person comes to go to an appointment.Is an unknown die it invite.
I fight the appointment of Yu with beard, originally is about in the next week weekend, but I still decision advance.Reason nothing but 2:00:A, I since have already decided to leave school and certainly want to finish doing previous matter;Two, I don't think that the Hong Sen participates this matter.Although to him, these are some kind of good intentionses.And also as he say, time wasted meaninglessly fight at this kind of up, really is a very stupid matter.
Even I also clear, not definitely the beard war Yu is a person come of.Just Hong Sen happened be inheritted affairs in the bema, the Zu also hanged, on this kind of joints eye, I Gu body a person came to go to an appointment, the risk is larger.If be known by the Hong Sen, absolutely can't make my a person come.
But I finally still keep deciding to come, nothing important special reason.Some time of person always want to intentionally order a silly matter.The too rational life isn't definitely very happy.To me, life already extremely little happiness.If connect a beard war Yu this kind of also gets around intentionally, that I more there is no reason facing Xiao completely, receive a soldier as well or Shi Shao Qiang!Know oneself from the matter, my is inside bellicose, probably I just want to build up my own confidence from a challenge of field!
Be like him opponent like this, be not usually meet.
"Arrive?"I dialed the telephone of the Yu of beard war.
"Do you say?Wait you for a long time."The beard war Yu is in the telephone cold way.Then 1 of Du, cut off a telephone.Because his telephone hangs up and suddenly appears a cluster of tiny bright light of fire in the blackness of distance.The light of fire shakes Yi, he the tall big domineering figure set off by contrast is also a Wei shore.The whole body soldier packs of he, just and lightly take a match for sparking, gather together side to order smoke.
Packing is cool!Sneer at in my heart, drive motor to face to him.
Bomb a ly, the originally pitch dark field battle camp suddenly beats all of a sudden bright a line of headlights.Let me can not help Leng for a while, unexpectedly have 4510 people in the field.The men and women all have, the big part opens a motor motorcycle.See I walk, the everyone chases the engine start of motorcycle all of a sudden, and the one is disturbingly noisy all of a sudden in the field.The engine voice is deafening, the long light sting of motorcycle my eyes are suffered.
Having to make is wrong, so big ostentatious, want to living to tore me!
Eye at a many youth men and women in, I slowly walk to come forward to go to, don't realize other persons existence at all, the path goes straight the beard fight Yu before the body 56 meters place, just looked around for a week, long way:"What does this calculate?"
The beard fought Yu to helplessly vomit tone, way:"As you are inviting me, I just at way building in, these brotherses heard, all want to come over a view war, I also have no a way!"
"That another day!"I am cold cold on smiling, way:"I not is come to accompany what you put on a show!" You can also can not keep them from coming to join a crowd for fun, is really the matter that a sky smiles.Directly say that you want to come to a show in the public in front.
The beard fought Yu Leng for a while and hadn't talked, he side had already had a yellow hair youth Rang way:"Feared!Is afraid and then hurriedly roll, don't waste time that we play Wanaame."The tone that listens to them, not only is to the view fight so in brief, also want to lend this opportunity to come to this camping.
The others also all is to roar with laughter, together way:"Be!"More someone Rang way:"You think you is who ah, incredibly dare a person come right away to challenge us to fight an elder brother."
The beard fights once the Yu hand lift and signal hint these people to shut up, to my way:"Since came, why not continued?"Say despise ground a say with smile:"You aren't so to see us many people, fear."I lightly shake head and counter-question a way:"Do you say!"
The beard fights Yu complexion not to change and sinks a track:"Since isn't afraid, that why the need for wants another day, be their nonentity not good.I originally think that this to you should a little influence also have no."
My sneer:"I don't think to be unfair to you."The beard war Yu is one Zheng, have never thought me to talk incredibly and like this, not from strange way:"You are what mean."I looked around a turn of public, way:"You hug Dun to beside encourage to encourage for you so more, I lost a nothing important for a person also, do you want to lose to isn't very shameful?"
Beard's fighting a Yu eyes is one Shan, hopes me in the fierce light one face matchless and funny facial expression, finally ordered to nod, way:"Is overbearing is also grow technical ability?OK don't say that I don't let me to you a shameful opportunity!"Say the soldier Rong coat Mao once the ground lift and peep out whole body intelligent and capable have no of muscle.Under personal vest, the perfect shape of this guy shows an exhibition beyond doubt.
The owners are all excited to scream, know that tonight's good play presented to public.Momentary all lamps of motorcycles beat toward us, the world of our neighborhood 20 square meters inside shine on Yuan if the daytime is general.
I like this felling, the incitement of strong light lets my blood Ben piece.Just because of the cold breeze right against the face keep blowing, and cause severely contractive pore of whole body's also starting alleviating under the shining upon of lamp strong light.
The nose carries suddenly and a little bit son not that comfortable felling, don't absorb several bottoms from the forbidden ground.The body always doesn't through breeze seem to be weak in the power in front of nature, just so the Zha is warm still cold, oneself unexpectedly seemed to catch a cold.The comfort and ease life can always let people's will and resistibility descend.This is also that I come to see the purpose of the Yu of beard war today.
The beard fights Yu cold Be seen to me, way:"How, catch a cold?"I order a way:"The good elephant is a little bit a son."He pours a nothing important, already someone clamors a way:"Having didn't make wrong, face field to pretend illness."I am helpless on smiling, way:"As for?"
The beard fights Yu to suddenly become overdo to go to and whispered severals by the side of a woman, that woman stretches hand into a pack and unexpectedly takes out a pack of paper towel.The beard war Yu answers, once the Shua ground tremble and have already trembled to open a soft pure paper towel.The right hand is one Yang, that paper towel has already floated in the sky on sky.
"You can receive this paper to wipe a nose, even if you win!"The beard war Yu is talking a voice, already suddenly one punch, such as fast thunder sort the shot come to me.
"Good!"My heart in of red-blooded also spark all of a sudden.Incredibly despise so me, that I also Don't mention it.Bombing ground is a , I a side body fall on the ground and immediately suddenly start to stand once again, have already taken off a lounge suit coat at the same time and peep out a clean white shirt.
"This kind of cheapness, don't let it be!"I am a Liao leg, sweep to him but go to, in the moment that he evades confrontation with, I sink a track:"This paper falls to the ground, even if I lose!"
"Sufficient energy, I like!"The beard war Yu way the voice is good.Right hand bolo already to I in a sudden shot but to!Pa of a , I am a Shan body, right hand at the same time take last his shoulder.The Ka Ca is a , our knee already each other arrive together, on the 2 people face all yes of one bellow.The pain of strong Cui heart is painful to let my teeth all start fighting a war.
Certainly he also can't good arrive where go to.However we basically have no as usual Xia to have regard for carnal ache, once my hand copy, desire this very thin paper from copy in hand.
The paper towel floats desire to fall, may may run into paper towel in my finger tip, he one sweep a leg already toward my disease sweep since then, forcing me has to be forced to give up.My body just stepped aside, he already once the boxing breeze sweep and make use of the variety of getting empty the dint to make that thin paper rapid to crash down.
"Good effort!"I am a big great, immediately a Zong starts to jump, the middle finger joints bends a point but rises, and the one punch sweeps to the his waist Xie place.The moment that blocks in his space, my right foot absolute being Long Bai Wei, have already lightly give° the paper towel that soon falls to the ground to play.BE about to put together the strength enough takes, ascend already drive he suddenly on bumping, be beaten all of a sudden to leave to count Zhang.Everything again weighs a head again.
Owner all surprised Be getting more foolish all of a sudden,beats by dre studio hd, they obviously have never seen this strange game.Be being the fanatical aggression of fresh breeze rain-storm sort and being a paper towel at our nearby lightly dance to float in the sky as the butterfly.I just wanted to rob each time, be given by him heartless interrupt;But he once wanting to shot down paper towel, I put together dead to save a time.
Several tens round after, original disturbingly noisy matchless field battle camp spacious place inside utter silence for a while, only I fight a Yu with beard body collision of voice, owner all Zheng big eyes, don't even dare atmospheres to breathe heavily for a while.Only perhaps a horselaugh, give° the paper towel to blow Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论