2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Detox rothers Too the his

Thought of the affair unexpectedly and completely came from my idea to anticipate.
Huang Jin Jun out of the city sees the city gate opening and charging forward for the desire.The Dian Wei shouts at top of voice:"Who is to take care of Hai, come out for me."
A cachinnation rings out:"Admire, incredibly comes out three people.I am a tube great commander soldier, you three courages aren't small, but come to send a food."With this words sound, a big fellow hurtled out from the crowd separated.
Wait he to hurtle to our in front, I and he Be getting more foolish.I am 1 of head Weng, hope him:"You....How can is you?Are you a tube Hai?"
The face Teng ground that takes care of Hai is getting reder:"This, small great physician, you how here?"
I this spirit hey, clap Ma Chong to come forward:"I how here?My house is here!This year many of time inside, you take these people to run where go to?You know not to know that I seek you are well hard.Good, really have skill, more than 10,000 persons became 100,000 people and had already become severe., No longer the dozen house robs to give up and changed to capture territory.At the beginning, how did I say?Are you again how to promise mine?See, I was a good heart to do a bad matter."
Taking care of Hai is the Huang Jin Jun's leader that I meet in the south skin.I have been letting the waiter seek him and have never thought, unexpectedly here, under the circumstance like this meet, I don't get angry just strange.
Take care of a Hai station at my before the horse, lower the head like kid's sort making mistake:"This cans not all blame me, either.At the beginning, you leave behind no longer than half year, that side south ate to lost battle, his under charge a lot of brotherses all run to south skin, all drag along son to take a female.Afterwards, and then there were many brotherses to take family to seek to come over, I always can not ignore.This person is many, the food could not found, this year's winter lead of well painful, hungry of, get sick of, died a lot.There is no way, I hear that the food here is still many, wants to come to beat some food, led spring Huang first, then enter mountain."
Looking at him, I is again spirit again love.Too history amiable Dian Weis all came up and hoped us, puzzling.Too the history Ci asks me:"Son cloud, what is the row?Do you know him?"
I sigh tone:"Not only know!Calculate, return to, I then say with elder brother.To, I give you the introduction:Take care of eldest brother, these are two of my elder brothers:Dian Wei, Dian son benefit;Too history Ci, too history son righteousness."
Take care of Hai to salute at once:"Once saw two eldest brothers."Too the history amiable Dian Wei has to nod gift is once.
I hope tube Hai way:"Now, tube eldest brother, you how want?"
Take care of Hai to hope me:"That ……childe, since you came, you say how to do.You are here, I also not offend city."
I annoy:"Leave here, go an another place again?Still beat?Do you want to beat to arrive when?Want to take everyone to seek dead?"
Take care of the Hai Nao Nao head:"I don't know!Is simply so, anyway childe once says and found out road for us, you see how to do!"
Smiling of my spirit:"Like, you get into of disaster, I come to tidy up.Calculate, originally I today heel two elder brother the city is to mean to say to take you withdraw troops of, since is that you get a soldier, I need not again say more.You take the troops to the city the east go, I go to and say with bore adult and let him row a piece of place to the you and these brotherses, oneself kind the ground feeds himself/herself, how?"
Take care of the Hai Hey Hey ground to smile:"That is certainly good.Listenned to an explaining and convincing of childe last time, we would not liked to lead a day like this.Now this appearance, is also have no the affair of way.That, I took them to walk.Childe, don't I see bore adult with you?"
"Calculated, these people listens to yours.You still keep taking care of them and wait my news!"Take care of Hai to smile the last horse to return to, issue on order to withdraw troops, arrive city the east gather.
Too the history amiable Dian Wei followed me to return to city with interrogative look.On the road, I in brief said me to them and the affair of of tube Hai, finish saying to sigh:"Early know, he is a tube Hai, that has a so much troublesome affair.Also in case the city inside common people's load several days of heart."
Too the history Ci smiles hey:"Son cloud, you incredibly tidy up one big fellow like this take an of, I have already taken you as well."
The Dian Wei is in the part also wear the mouth smile, also don't forget to say 1:"Did not beat, regrettable.Hey, this boy sees appearance also quite good and when beats 1 well with him."What ah?My white's his one eye, depressed.
The words waited bore to melt to finish listenning to us, wry smile:"This Mr. Zhao, these people but Huang Jin's leftover evil leave them, not all right.Say again, I here ground the little person is thin, so many people, again BE...perhaps melt have no the dint settle also."Hum, indeed as expected be like elder brother Yu to say of, is that embroider to spend a pillow.
However, I am begging him:"Adult, smallly also know that settling this many people is definite to bother.So, you row an a piece of real estate, our brothers takes them to left for a setting good?Otherwise, they are also uneasy cent!"Hum, you aren't dry, unlucky is you, have nothing to do with us, you give piece real estate, Be free.
The bore melts to want and say of is also:"That, in your eyes, where accommodation?"
Agree good.Place, I early know:"In mean person's eyes, this place had better leave here to far order.So, at leave east Lai not very far place, depend sea, there is a small county city, call life light, there the ground is many, the person is little, settle over there.Also need not adult you gave a lot of care, our brothers took them to go to and then go.You trust and smallly have boon to the tube Hai, he listens to mine."
The bore melts a to smile, need not I worry, better:"Now that Mr. Zhao said like this, this officer depended on you.So, I seal the county that you do this life light to make, from you rule over them good."
I swallow once the ground smile, good, lane the county make to be be also quite good:"Write more adult to promote thus and smallly.I prepare for a day, the tomorrow takes them to leave here, also in case the common people in city are uneasy."
"Thus and very good, thus very good."Bore's melting is to readily promise.
Return to a pharmacy, I cannot help but any further and lend a people rest and hide in the building to smile hey, how also have never thought, I engaged in mental drudgery to think so for a long time, how come to solve the North Sea to round, like this and easily solve.See appearance, the god is really quite good to me.Ha ha, too interesting.
Wait I to return to before the hall, Dian Wei and too the history Cis be all waiting me.Too the history Ci says:"Son cloud, you was also a county to make now, next move how do you prepare to walk?"
I smile:"Take first to take care of Hai them the life light , after having already settled the remnants of these aged and weak diseases, say other affairs again."
Too the history Ci nods:"Wanting don't we follow you?"
I one Leng:"Certainly want,does not the elder brother follow me to go?"
Too the history Ci nods:"I at Liao the east received the letter that Liu Ci guards, his inviting me him was there to the Yang state."?I am one Leng.See, I don't have elder brother Yu's magic power and just gathered for two days, this too the history Ci Be about to leave us.
"This, three elder brothers, don't is all right?"
Too the history Ci smiles:"I see that tube Hai listen to yours, you go, there are eldest brother and tube Hai, you have no danger.I have already promised adult Liu, should go.Say again, I went there and had a great achievement, also arrange you!The skill in martial arts of eldest brother should be extraordinary, I go first and settle like, come to connect you again."
Admire, he thinks of can be really good:"Three elder brothers, isn't that I talk not worth listening, that that Liu Yao isn't the person of matter in Chengkong University.He writes a letter to invoke an elder brother however is just a Mu.Liu Yao is an emperor in person, pay attention to the person's wealth most , the elder brother isn't a yonder person, only has with him the country borders on of, you have no powerful supporter upper arm again, I anticipate him to weigh to use you.The elder brother wants to go and perhaps wants to think thrice."
Too the history Ci hopes me:"Son cloud, have you ever seen this person to deny?How can anyone know his behavior?"
I Song shrug:"Three elder brothers, you don't forget, I am a businessman, what kind of person, haven't beaten to hand over a way?You listen to mine, etc. will here settle good, I go to and seek a wise ruler for elder brother, can make the world famous lord of elder brother male,Beats Detox, how?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论