2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre ill arrive with Hong

Lead how I don't worry, the artillery of Europe early spread to China in this time, and on the technique of the artillery, is Hong Wu Nian Jian's technique to also compare current of have to be advanced, Tan Lun completely probably give°s the artillery to build out.
Isn't that we don't build, but the power of the artillery could not embody it in various war in nowadays violent power.However facing equally the firearms has been already turned of Portuguese come to say, I think these things to are the best weapons, if say that the words being qualified examining here, complete can in great quantities of production, then distribute the hand that the northwest will get, say necessarily the Nu Er admire red kill by explosion of cannon be I design of this kind of.
While leaving a city I already with Tan Lun negotiate well, as long as the artillery manufactures success on a trial basis and then immediately carries to two wide water army camps, however now don't know that how circumstance is, the words estimates according to time, should have already been getting juster about.
What Portuguese equips is the artillery of the most advanced west now, Ming Dynasty all the form of address is "red Yi cannon", and their merchantmans all up have this kind of power huge, the artillery range is super far huge cannon, can say these persons who come to China to do business in fact to are companies as well as well soldier.
Face weapon like this, if light with lend a Ming Dynasty the artilleries developing by oneself to basically can not hold up against.European merchantman is all adoptive that kind of the both sides take deck, and open many small cabins in the medium upper part of both sides gunwale, those sailors who hold oar hide at the inner parts of ship body, still install several thousand catties of Buddha Lang machines on board, the ship drives speed very quick, and thousand catties of power of Buddha Lang machines are huge.
However these all not at my worry inside, of so want to choose to talk with them here in the Buddha mountain, not is because benefit Ma the Dou is here, but because is Ming Dynasty Ye here one of the chain centers, here produce a good steel, but the good steel create the thing that the firearms can not be in need of.
Arrive at this world I just understand, in fact the military force of Ming Dynasty has no future generations describe so defenseless, but because imperial government basically the supply don't rise such a soldier that expend huge firearms, officials of collective go bad and several years of the internal revolt and foreign invasion have already made the big Ming Dynasty early early of sink into to lack money of embarrassed situation.
And Brown hunt although the party's end isn't a guest fully enjoy, but I originally wasn't a real invitation him to hunt to play of, I have already made Brown feel that there are still many cards in the hands that didn't peep out in my hand now, so for I at behind of the in negotiatings increase Fa code.
Send after Brown walk, benefit Ma Dou but still followed me to arrive at Inn in, I handed over to organization Nu to without extra trouble and nearby depend on fine, although the organization Nu sees delicate, but that also just thinks for nearly one meter eight many of I to say, the organization Nu is little to say to also have more than ten catties, so depend on fine take very exhausting.
The benefit Ma Dou sees this, vision a bright, hurriedly say:
"This lady, I come to take for you, dear enemy, you how to let thus does a Ms. Ge of the beauty come to do this kind of heavy manual labor."
According to fine just don't wear the staying away of trace benefit Ma the Dou stretches to come over of hand, then the small voice says:
" Many thanks to father of good intentions, these thing young girls can also move move."
I not from of peeping out and smiling idea, tiny tinily nod, mean own satisfaction, the this benefit Ma Dou has already stared at to ascend this organization Nu in the my hand, but allows him to want to break head to also can not figure out, I unexpectedly intend that the Portuguese tall ship of hard cannon benefit being newly minted to defend city huge Nu to deal with a ship using.
Defend city throwing of huge Nu and shoot the effective distance as more than 700 rices, will sea wind waves big of factor in consideration of the words in it was also 500 meters, the artillery range of just about and thousand catties of Buddha Lang machine chongs approached, but the huge Nu still has a matchless advantage, that be can with the serial blast-off, just this is good enough to let those Portuguese headache go to, plus Gao Bao Xing's arrowhead, the words use and attack by surprise trigger to project, absolutely be good enough to constitute huge threat.
Benefit Ma the Dou took in the room, I intentionally and lightly said:
"Father, once waits my merchantman of some days to build good, you can take my ship to arrive each of surroundings the nation preach, and I after taking back island in the mirror lake, intend building the biggest church on island in the mirror lake, making those followers that pass by on island in the mirror lake able to also find out a place to do Catholic mass so much."
Hear I say on island in the mirror lake to build a church, the benefit Ma Dou immediately and excitedly stood and said:
"Really?If enemy you can really build bema words on Ma Jiao Dao, I can canvass those Portugueses for you!"
I smiled to shake to shake head and said:
"Father, although I have to feel surprised to your study, but you just had already made a blunder."
The benefit Ma Dou is one Zheng, he asks a way:
"What mistake did I make?This half year I at make great effort culture of studying China, I originally thought that I has already been of very like, didn't thought of to still keep coming amiss."
The time that makes reference to a behind, benefit Ma the face of the Dou up peeped out one silk upset air.
I lightly say:
"Ma Jiao is your to call method, but you talk with us of time, please the form of address as island in the mirror lake,beats by dre, or Hao mirror."
Chapter 247 scheme second advent

The benefit Ma Dou feels shocked to my words, don't beg for him very quick order to say:
"Thank a Sir, you point out my mistake, however at present I want to know that you intend how handle and Portuguese's affair."
Once smiling of my self-confidence smile, then say:
"The steppe of our China top ever over a very brave monarch, he had a words I had been receiving to do motto, that direction BE-you wanted a war, I then gave you the war!"
The time that makes reference to a behind, my tone also not from get arrogant get up, meaning be full of to invade in the language, benefit Ma the facial expression of the Dou is on changing, however he is still a bit hesitant the ground say:
"Portuguese's ship the hard cannon benefit is our troops don't dare as well to easily provoke them and want to think with your water soldiers the horse ……island in the mirror lake take down to perhaps have to die or injure very greatly, I hope that you and Mr. Brown can thoroughly talk again for a while, everyone is the son people of God, the lord doesn't hope as well his son the people bleed to die."
My light on smiling, with assurance say:
"If the father you see today of the burst arrows to be just we the imperial government troops' power least of 1 kind, if have an opportunity I can take you to see our navies, however what I meant to say is, our China welcomes the friend of afar to arrive us to do business here, however if someone's heart saves irregular, that sorry, he is the enemy of China hereafter!"
Air transformation of the benefit Ma Dou face for a while, he looking at me, the guess says:
"You are meaning is ……"
I am just light answer to say:
"Father, will your nation allow our own enemy to go into business in the you nation?"
My meaning is easy.As long as the Portuguese not and honestly hands in island in the mirror lake, after so opening battle, everythings all don't need to talk, I will use the strength in the hand, the Portuguese can not do business in the coast of China any further.
Benefit Ma the Dou Be some to be worried that the ground looking at me and asks a way:
"What about us?"
I twist overdo, the complexion solemnly looking at benefit Ma Dou to say:
"I will arrive with Hong Kong the above of Hollander contact.Let them send army to help me, then we will be all done by Hollander in the business of far sea district, other nations coming us again to do business here is all illegal, and our authoritieses will give stroke."
I ground to a stop for a while and looking at benefit Ma Dou to said:
"Include your Italian!Unless your Italian immediately from leave in island in the mirror lake, and help me to deal with a Portuguese!"
The benefit Ma Dou hears me even the Italian also wants to deal with, facial expression immediately on changing, he hurriedly says:
"I return to and then write a letter to the businessman of our country.I think that they know how to do."
Seeing own purpose has already come to a, I still the complexion cold Jun ground say:
"The affair may really take place that kind of situation, so I advise father, you still notify other preach of father, right away leave a mainland, return to your to go on board, otherwise of words.Dynasty Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论